1.请不要在客舱内将救生衣充气1. Please do not inflate the life vest in the cabin
2.请关闭您的手机
2. Please turn off your phone
3.请系好安全带
3. Please fasten your seat belt
4.请调直座椅靠背
4. Please adjust the seat back
5.飞机已经延误了
5. The plane has been delayed
6.座位号码在头顶行李架边缘处有显示
6. The seat number is shown on the edge of the overhead bin
7.您介意关闭您的电脑吗?
7. Would you mind turning off your computer?
8.您介意将您的包放在头顶行李架中吗?
8. Would you mind putting your bag in the overhead bin?
9.我可以检查一下您的安全带吗?
9. May I check your seat belt?
1.请确保您的随身携带行李在头顶行李架或您方桌椅下方
1.Make sure your carry-on luggage is in the overhead bin or under the desk and chair in front of you
2失压时氧气面罩会从头顶上方的行李架自动脱落
2.Oxygen masks will automatically fall off the overhead rack when pressure is lost
3.我们建议您全程系好安全带
3.We suggest that you wear your seat belt all the way
4.救生衣在您座椅下方
4.Life vest are under your seat
5.欢迎您乘坐本次航班
5.Welcome aboard this flight
6.安全带指示灯已经关闭
6.Seat belt indicator is off
7.您确定您的机组成员熟悉驾驶舱程序吗?
7.Are you sure your crew members are familiar with cockpit proceduresPreface?
8.我可以看一下您的登机牌吗
8.May I see your boarding pass?
9.您可以关闭您的手机吗?
9.Can you turn off your phone?
10.您可以坐在这里一会儿吗?
10.Could you sit here for a moment?